Book a Tour
GET READY FOR AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE!
The East Texas Elephant Experience lasts up to 1.5 hours and is one of the only places in the United States that offers the opportunity to experience the amazing African elephant up close and personal. During that time, you will get to:
- Learn about the plight of the African Elephant
- Get hands on with an elephant to pet and take pictures
- Learn what it takes to care for an elephant
- Meet our other furry friends that live here as well
Please Choose a Date
Available tour dates will vary. Tours start at 2:00PM.
Frequently Asked Questions
What can I bring with me?
- Resealable beverages are allowed, but please no glass containers
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged
- Please do not bring food with you on the tour
What if it rains the day of the tour?
Based on the severity of the weather, we may contact you regarding rescheduling your tour.
How big of a group is allowed for each tour?
The maximum occupancy for our tour is 35 people, including children. If you have questions please contact us for more information.
Are pets allowed?
For the safety of our guests and the animals, we do not allow an pets on the property. We appreciate your cooperation.
Will I have a chance to take photos with the elephants?
Yes, there is a designated time during the tour that everyone will have a chance to get individual photos with the animals.